Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

carolina
human power supergeek

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2019 :  19:08:18  Show Profile  Visit carolina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cut front top and took it all the way forward to nose of top base frame, redid the left and right side with carbon. It’s gonna be a great plug.

When complete it will have ta favor the milan for knee/crank areas.

velosRus.com
Go to Top of Page

carolina
human power supergeek

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2019 :  05:52:12  Show Profile  Visit carolina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
8 hours of back surgery yesterday 6th may, i have some titanium now. They have me sitting up in fat back chair w/ice machine.

velosRus.com
Go to Top of Page

warren
human power expert

USA
6424 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2019 :  08:09:40  Show Profile  Visit warren's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yikes! Heal quickly!
Go to Top of Page

carolina
human power supergeek

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2019 :  05:35:46  Show Profile  Visit carolina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warren

Yikes! Heal quickly!

———————-
Sunday morning 12th, still here. May get out Monday afternoon. Great crews at this hospital. 30 days for muscles to grow back together. Titanium sleeves take place of disc/to fix bone to bone touching. I am now inch taller. I can do light stuff in shop in couple weeks. Thanks.

60 plus stitches out Wednesday morning then heal onward towards one of the finish lines.

Edited by - carolina on 05/19/2019 20:52:27
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.recumbents.com © 2019 www.recumbents.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000